When you use or interact with a U.S. website, mobile app, or other digital service operated or owned by Love Cleaning, or its affiliates (each a “Digital Service”), third parties and we may receive some information about you. This section provides a summary of our Digital Services-related privacy practices.
The information we collect
- When you use the Digital Services, including when you sign up for newsletters, order subscriptions, create an account, or register for a membership via the Digital Services, we collect the information you supply. This information may include your contact, payment, and demographic details.
- When you choose to participate in a survey, sweepstakes, contest, promotion, event, or similar activity, you may be asked to provide certain information.
- Information you provide regarding third parties, such as a friend’s contact information while purchasing a membership as a gift.
- Data is gathered through automatic ways, such as cookies or pixels. This may include information about your device and browser, such as your IP address or mobile device advertising identifiers, as in addition to information on how you and others use, engage with, or respond to the Digital Services. This collection may occur while you are actively interacting with a Digital Service or when the Digital Service is running in the background on your device.
- When location services are engaged, your device’s precise location information.
- We receive information from other sources, including business partners, data vendors, and social media sites.
Ways we use the collected data
- To process your requests and provide you with Digital Services, including the delivery of personalized content or suggestions. Note that we only use your payment card information (including your card number and expiration date) for limited purposes, such as processing your transaction (including recurring payments, if applicable), providing you with the requested products or services, and protecting our rights or the rights of others.
- To learn about Digital Services users and assess how you and others interact with and respond to Digital Services.
- To communicate with you, including sending you promotional and marketing materials.
- For advertising and marketing purposes, including the delivery of interest-based ads, cross-device linking, and the evaluation of the effectiveness of advertising and marketing efforts.
- To safeguard our rights and those of others.
How we share data
- Within Love Cleaning’s family of businesses.
- With service providers who handle services or transactions on our behalf.
- With advertisers, advertising and marketing-related services providers and partners, as well as firms that assist us in determining how you and others interact with our content.
- With social media platforms and similar services, such as when interacting with our Digital Services that integrate social media platform-provided tools and services.
- With business partners, such as when we offer co-branded products or services in conjunction with a third party.
- Other parties when required by law or when necessary to protect our rights, and in the context of business transactions.
- With your permission or otherwise per your instructions.
Marketing & Interest-Based Ads opt-outs
- You can limit the use of your information for interest-based advertising on your browser or mobile device by taking certain steps. For more information, see Opting Out of Interest-Based Ads.
- You can unsubscribe from our marketing or promotional emails by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in those emails, or, for certain Digital Services, by logging into your account and modifying your preferences.
- We employ a range of security technologies and policies to safeguard information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- The Digital Services are managed from the United States of America. The United States or other nations may process and store information.
- The Digital Services are not intended for minors under 13 years of age.
- This Privacy Notice is a component of the Terms of Service, which govern your use of the Digital Services, and any disputes connected to your use of the Digital Services (including our use of your information) will be addressed in accordance with the Terms of Service’s dispute resolution provision.
- California residents and European visitors are subject to additional disclosures and rights. These are contained at the conclusion of this Privacy Notice.
Love Cleaning participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazon.de, and amazon.co.uk.
Lovecleaning.net participates in a number of affiliate marketing programs, which allows us to earn commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites. Each item listed on Lovecleaning.net has been independently researched, tested, or authorized by an editor. Putting the consumer first, we only advocate products in which we have faith. The items highlighted on our website are chosen wholly based on editorial and product-testing criteria, not affiliate agreements or advertising partnerships.